Option One Congregate Living Facility provides comprehensive short and long term care in a residential, home like environment 24 hours a day for catastrophically and severely injured people. We are committed to deliver care with a compassionate team of health care providers specialized in subacute care.
- 24 Hours Licensed Nursing
- Visits by Attending Physician
- Ventilator/Tracheostomy Support
- Multiple Trauma, Including and/or Spinal Injury
- Dependence Care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Pharmacy Services
- Nutritious Meals
- Social Services for Crises Intervention and Continued Support for Families
- Personal Care
- Adult Daily Activities
We welcome any questions! Send them to us through our online contact form.